Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Zerorez Fredericksburg for fresh content!
Hardwood Floor Maintenance
Today, many homes and businesses have hardwood floors that needs to be routinely cleaned. There are fundamental actions that you can take to prevent damage.
The only choice for a true clean that lasts longer.
Restore the Beauty of Your Floors
These Hardwood Floors Need a Facelift
The vast majority of hardwood floors have only mild marring, scratches, and typical wear and tear. our services range from a deep cleaning to a light cleaning based on buildup of soil & dirt and your maintenance schedule.
Our services are non-invasive to the floor and your family and may only require 24 hours for heavy furniture placement if a protective coating is applied (foot traffic within an hour).
High Quality Coating
To seal the deal, we'll apply 1 to 3 coats of high-quality, long lasting, water-based polyurethane, preserving the wood’s natural beauty.
Basic resurfacing does not affect the color or integrity of the wood; it does not create airborne dust, is completely green, and only takes a few hours (not days).
To Prevent Damage to Your Floors
1. SWEEP OR VACUUM
It is very important that you regularly sweep or vacuum your hardwood flooring. Why? Up to 80% of dry soil enters into the home. Soil removal is key to preventing hard flooring surface scratches.
2. WET CLEAN
It is equally important that you regularly wet clean your hardwood flooring. Why? Most hardwood floors that are not regularly mopped will have an oily residue left on them. These oily substances can track onto secondary areas such as natural stone and carpeting. Do not over wet hardwood floors.
3. CALL ZEROREZ® AND HAVE YOUR FLOORS PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED!
The most important thing you can do to preserve and maintain your hardwood floors is to have them professionally cleaned and protected on a regular basis. ZEROREZ® provides expert service to keep your home beautiful. We use the latest hard surface cleaning technology to beautify, protect and preserve your hardwood flooring.
Why Choose Zerorez®
- We perform an inspection of the hardwood and laminate flooring.
- We will use a neutral cleaner mixed with treated water to help lift any oily substances.
- We extract these emulsified substances, thus leaving your hard surfaces free of soil-attracting residue.
- We can also apply a preservation coat on hardwood floors to create a barrier. The coating barrier helps resist scratches. ZEROREZ® of Fredericksburg and Prince William County can help beautify your hardwood floors and clean your laminate flooring. If you desire a free estimate, please give us a call.