Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Zerorez Fredericksburg for fresh content!
Hardwood Floor Maintenance
Hardwood floors in your home or business will eventually require maintenance. Allow us to help restore your hardwoods, prevent future damage, and protect your investment long-term.
The only choice for a true clean that lasts longer.
Restore the Beauty of Your Floors
These Hardwood Floors Need a Facelift
A vast majority of hardwood floors either have mild marring, scratches, or typical wear and tear. Whatever your situation is, Zerorez can provide you with a range of deep to light cleanings based on your hardwoods needs. This prevents the further buildup of soil and dirt and reduces maintenance needs long-term.
The Zerorez cleaning process is non-invasive and safe for your entire family, home, or business. If a protective coating is placed, you may only need to wait as little as 24 hours to re-place heavy furniture and only one hour to resume foot traffic!
High Quality Coating
To seal the deal, we'll apply 1 to 3 coats of high-quality, long-lasting, water-based polyurethane. This preserves your hardwood's natural beauty and restores shine.
The Zerorez Process
A professional cleaning does not affect the color or appearance of your hardwoods. In fact, it helps eliminate airborne dust, provides your home with a "green" clean, and only take a few hours out of your day.
To Prevent Damage to Your Floors
1. SWEEP OR VACUUM
It is very important that you regularly sweep or vacuum your hardwood flooring. Why? Up to 80% of dry soil enters into the home. Soil removal is key to preventing hard flooring surface scratches.
2. WET CLEAN
It is equally important that you regularly wet clean your hardwood flooring. Why? Most hardwood floors that are not regularly mopped will have an oily residue left on them. These oily substances can track onto secondary areas such as natural stone and carpeting. Do not over wet hardwood floors.
3. CALL ZEROREZ® AND HAVE YOUR FLOORS PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED!
The most important thing you can do to preserve and maintain your hardwood floors is to have them professionally cleaned and protected on a regular basis. ZEROREZ® provides expert service to keep your home beautiful. We use the latest hard surface cleaning technology to beautify, protect and preserve your hardwood flooring.
Why Choose Zerorez®
- We perform an inspection of the hardwood and laminate flooring.
- We will use a neutral cleaner mixed with treated water to help lift any oily substances.
- We extract these emulsified substances, thus leaving your hard surfaces free of soil-attracting residue.
- We can also apply a preservation coat on hardwood floors to create a barrier. The coating barrier helps resist scratches. ZEROREZ® of Fredericksburg and Prince William County can help beautify your hardwood floors and clean your laminate flooring. If you desire a free estimate, please give us a call.